How to Use A Bamboo Tumbler to Make Tea?
People often asked how to make loose leaf tea tasty? Our theory is straightforward! Let every piece of the loose leaf tea has the opportunity to steep in the water properly. Follow the simple steps, and the delicious tea is ready for you!
- Step2: Add 35g, approximately one full teaspoon bold pellets of loose leaf tea and one full tablespoon long-leaf bud teas in the mug.
- Step 3: Boil the water to the desired degree between 80-95 degrees, depending on the type of tea:
- 80-90 degrees of the water for long curly-leaf buds teas such as our Oriental Beauty and Red-Jade Black Tea.
- 90-95 degrees for bold pellets tea such as High-Mountain Oolong tea and Dong-Ding Oolong Tea
- Step 4: Pour the water up until 80% full to the mug directly, so all the leaves have opportunities to immerse in the water.
- Step 5: 5 minutes for the bold pellets tea to brew and 8 minutes for the long-leaf bud teas to brew. Re-steep at least 1 time after you finish this mug of tea.
Want a cup of Tea to go?
Get a Flip Top Infuser Lid so you can drink your tea in your car or on a move. But always drink slowly to prevent the mouth burn.